Me and you are looking a lot better after this [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] ha, never know I might even get a regular job.
Dang, I thought I was a nut.
Me and you are looking a lot better after this [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] ha, never know I might even get a regular job.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sieg_Heil"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sieg_Heil[/ame] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I guess Fun Fest needs to be blotted out too since its copyrighted.
I'm sorry man, but come on, Vince isn't gonna send an attorney in to shut us down or something.
Also, the funny part is, that the edit doesn't carry over to each reply. It just keeps going and going and going........
You never can tell. Old Vince McMahon may be one of the 20-30 people that post on here regularly. If I had to guess, I'd say he's Blue Wahoo. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] If he's going around registering for every highschool sports message board on the internet, he might not have gotten this far. He would have to register though, since that's the only way you can even read here. Maybe he hasn't gotten to us yet. Fingers crossed.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
On to more important things: In your signature line,what is fait? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
haha.. alright guys, i'm just kidding.. it was something to stir up some conversation on a Sunday.. Glad a few had a nice laugh..
Indian_Dad.. glad finally saw "fait" in my signature.. haha.. just figured it wouldn't take THAT long for someone to point it out [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Mardi Gras beads for kids? WTF did they expect to happen?
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mardi Gras beads for kids? WTF did they expect to happen? </div></div>
Two truckloads of pedophiles to show up along with Chris Hansen?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks